Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rosewater mini products

Rosewater

Like so many of my crafting friends, I have several projects "in progress" at the same time. :-)  I have been creating and collecting several pieces for my new Crabtree & Evelyn boutiques.  Yes.....more than one boutique!  Each boutique will display a fragrance I like........rosewater, wisteria, and lavender.  Here, I gathered a display of some items I made for my mini rosewater boutique.  I like the garden theme......wicker, potting table, flowers in garden pots etc.  More to come later....... 


Now, I'm off to update the cafe...........new pics next week!  

18 comments:

  1. These scene is wonderful. I like all these things.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faby!!! So glad you like the display.
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful, i can almost smell the roses.Can't wait to see the whole shop. Like you i am also working on more projects at the same time.
    I wish you a Happy Easter.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very Happy Easter to you too Maria!!! Thanks so much for your kind words. I would love to see pics of your projects.

      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  3. It's all just so beautiful!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lataina!!! You are soooo kind!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Absolutely gorgeous! This is so me! I love it! I can't wait to see what you show next! I would love to come and play with your minis! Heehee! Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing you a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words!!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  6. Monísimo, finísmo, precioso........ continuaría poniendo adjetivos, felicidades por estos trabajos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello... Such beautiful minis. I'm glad I found you, love your minis. I'm your newest follower, I'd love to invite you to visit and follow me when you get a chance.
    Have a lovely week.
    xoso
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you joined! :-) and thanks for your kind words. I will be happy to join your blog.

      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete