Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rosewater mini products

Rosewater

Like so many of my crafting friends, I have several projects "in progress" at the same time. :-)  I have been creating and collecting several pieces for my new Crabtree & Evelyn boutiques.  Yes.....more than one boutique!  Each boutique will display a fragrance I like........rosewater, wisteria, and lavender.  Here, I gathered a display of some items I made for my mini rosewater boutique.  I like the garden theme......wicker, potting table, flowers in garden pots etc.  More to come later....... 


Now, I'm off to update the cafe...........new pics next week!  

18 comments:

  1. These scene is wonderful. I like all these things.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faby!!! So glad you like the display.
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Genevieve!!!!
      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful, i can almost smell the roses.Can't wait to see the whole shop. Like you i am also working on more projects at the same time.
    I wish you a Happy Easter.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very Happy Easter to you too Maria!!! Thanks so much for your kind words. I would love to see pics of your projects.

      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  4. It's all just so beautiful!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Lataina!!! You are soooo kind!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Absolutely gorgeous! This is so me! I love it! I can't wait to see what you show next! I would love to come and play with your minis! Heehee! Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing you a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words!!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete
  7. Monísimo, finísmo, precioso........ continuaría poniendo adjetivos, felicidades por estos trabajos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello... Such beautiful minis. I'm glad I found you, love your minis. I'm your newest follower, I'd love to invite you to visit and follow me when you get a chance.
    Have a lovely week.
    xoso
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you joined! :-) and thanks for your kind words. I will be happy to join your blog.

      Hugs,
      Lisa

      Delete